recommend threaded barrel and suppressor for full size S&W M&P

I believe Storm Lake makes a threaded barrel for the M&P if you can find one.

Suppressors will depend on what you want to do with it. SWR Octane-9, TiRant-9, or Osprey-9 are all the rave these days, it seems.

The Liberty Mystic is a nice can, in that it's versatile and can handle just about anything you care to throw through it.

Gemtech sells a S&W OEM threaded barrel for the M&P FS. I have one in-coming as a host for the Tundra I use at demos. I'll share info when it arrives and I get it to the range

Barrel arrived today & I got to the range. The M&P is a much smoother host than my Glock 19 for the Tundra. The sound level, being subjective, was quite good. In short I was impressed with the set-up. In my first post I mentioned the barrel was S&W OEM. I still think it is but if you're concerned, I'd call Gemtech and confirm that direct from them.

I just picked up a SWR Octane 9 HD, thing is awesome. Light, and super quiet for a killer price. I guess Osprey bought them out (as the can is actually marked Osprey below the s/n.

Check out Silencedamerica.com - best prices you're likely to find on silencers/suppressors. Plus, the owner is a good dude.

(disclaimer- I've got no affiliation with that dealer, just a happy customer)

Back