recommend me a holster

CorvZ061

I'm looking for a IWB holster for my S&W 360 and that's proving be difficult. What I'm looking for is preferably leather, though a hybrid would be just fine. Finding a J frame holster is easy, but I just can't find one molded for a unfluted cylinder.

"...molded for an unfluted cylinder..." A leather holster will be the same with or without fluting. The 'flute' is really irrelevant to how the revolver fits. A plastic/kydex one probably will not.

"...molded for an unfluted cylinder..." A leather holster will be the same with or without fluting. The 'flute' is really irrelevant to how the revolver fits. A plastic/kydex one probably will not.
I would have to disagree; when I mold a holster for a revolver, it certainly does show the flutes in the cylinder. I think it'd be fairly common for a well-boned leather holster?

Larry

When the maker of the holster says sorry I can’t do that, then there’s probably a reason.

The hunt continues, I have a local company that does kydex and will mold a holster to my gun, I’ve used them in the past for my old p365, and they made a owb holster for this j frame when I couldn’t find one. I’d really just prefer leather honestly.

I'm looking for a IWB holster for my S&W 360 and that's proving be difficult. What I'm looking for is preferably leather, though a hybrid would be just fine. Finding a J frame holster is easy, but I just can't find one molded for a unfluted cylinder.
I think S&W 357 magnum might be same dimensions as 360? Anyway:

https://hiddenhybridholsters.com/search?q=1.875 j frame .357 magnum AND vendor:smith & wesson

Also:

https://www.giholsters.com/product-p/hst2r00.htm

Nope!
Can't do it!
Won't do it!
All we can do is tell you what we wear.
An IWB holster is too personal a preference!
What i like, others may hate, and vise a versa.

Nope!
Can't do it!
Won't do it!
All we can do is tell you what we wear.
An IWB holster is too personal a preference!
What i like, others may hate, and vise a versa.
So in other words you have no idea who makes any iwb holster at all for an unfluted cylinder either. I’m not asking for opinions, I’m simply asking who makes one that fits an unfluted cylinder. It appears nobody does.

most holsters are molded for a fluted cylinder, so it follows the flute when you holster the gun. a unfluted cylinder doesn't have that and physically wont fit the holster when you get far enough in for the cylinder to contact those indentations. It doesn't seem like much, but it is. I didn't realize that when I bought a holster for a J frame and had to send it back.

Back