RECIPROCITY

Now theres a class action lawsuit that I can get behind and support. Everybody ought to read this and support this if they truly want to keep their guns. Don't be a fence sitter and sit around and wait for the government to take away your rights. I didn't realize that there are presently 28 cities in this country that have filed lawsuits against the gun manufacturers - did anybody else? I didn't realize Smith & Wesson was also for sale - anybody else know this? No wonder Colt is getting out of selling guns to the public. Did you know after they buy H&K that they will also stop sales to civilians? I didn't know that either. I'm always reading the posts in alot of different gun forums, I read several gun magazines, I listen to the news, I belong to the NRA,...how did I miss this - I don't know. I've seen many people that list the GOA (along with the NRA) in their signature - I never took the time to ask what it stood for. I suspect there are others that are in the same category as myself, they think they are informed as to whats going on but in reality their not as informed as they think. Go to the above website that BB posted and read about this class action lawsuit. Join the GOA - I'm going to today. Thanks BB for the post.

Thanks BB. I've emailed off a response and will keep abreast of developments. As soon as they file the suit, I'll send off a check.

As I read this a big smile broke out across my face :)

Keep in mind guys, this is the Gun Owners Alliance, which is a Texas RKBA organization. Most people think of Gun Owners of America when they see GOA, a national RKBA group.

Back