Received my KY-TAC Holster Today

Jeff White

I received my holster, mag pouch and SureFire light carrier from KY-TAC today. I ordered the Nite Pac which consists of the Braveheart holster, a magazine pouch, and a SureFire light carrier. That was very fast service. I mailed a check on Wednesday and received the order on Saturday. :)

The Braveheart is a well executed Kydex holster that has a hinged arm to the rear that holds it in place on the belt very well. There is a depression in the kydex for the small Glock slide stop lever that holds the weapon very securely. It took quite a shake to dislodge the Glock 36 so it would come out. I'm comfortable in the fact that I would have to be held upside down by my ankles and shaken hard to lose the weapon. :)

There is a one page instruction sheet that even gives you the thread pitch on the tension screws.

KY-TAC is online at http://members.aol.com/KyTac

They don't take credit cards, but will accept a personal check. I'm not connected with this company, just (at this point) a very satisfied customer.

Jeff

Congratulations Jeff, and welcome to the fraternity of Braveheart users!
;)

We've been using and stocking Dave's gear for a few years now, and they are the finest in quality and design that we've encountered in hand-made kydex.

Back