Rear Pocket Holster KelTec P32??

Don't sit on it!

Many of us have read the post on KTOG about the guy who slipped his P-32 in his back pocket in the morning, and found out in the evening that it isn't a good idea to sit on this gun. It breaks.

Regards.

I agree that RJ Hedley makes some GREAT holsters for the P32.

I haven't read this post on KTOG yet, but I'm going over there right now. I weigh 235 pounds, and have used the Hedley holster somewhere around 8 - 12 times, including a wedding (hardwood pew, no cushion!) and I haven't had any problems. The only problem I have is that I can't really get used to carrying a pistol where my wallet has been for 20 years now, and I keep reaching for it at the cash register :eek:

I'm thinking of switching to ankle carry, and if I do, I'd proudly pass my Hedley holster on to someone with the confidence that they would be as happy as I am with mine. So much so in fact that I bought my father one for his High Standard .22 magnum Derringer for Father's day. RJ had it to me in 3 days flat.

But alas, I'm a leftie, and so's my holster. I doubt you are, or you'd have mentioned it already. ;)

Good luck.

Agreed on Ron Graham's pocket holsters, both front and back pocket. Good stuff, good service, good prices.

Back