RE: Colt .357 Python

Smiley

I just came to the realization that i may never own a Colt .357 mag Python with a 4" ribbed barrel. This is the gun that my father owned and showed me when i was young. This is the first handgun that i ever fired. I saw one years ago in a store but for some reason i opted to get the 9mm auto. the very next day the columbine tragedy happened and i beleive that was right around the same time that Colt decided to stop manufacturing handguns for the public. I realize now that i really want one of these awsome guns but will probably never find one new (I prefer to buy only brand new). Please somebody tell me that i can still get one.

im kicking myself for picking that dumb auto. im even thinking of selling it anyways. Coulda shoulda woulda.

bad move

I also had the chance to get a Python 357 magnum w/6inch barrel and scope.
I hesitated and it was gone.
You may find a good deal though.
Don't give up and don't be hard on yourself.
Everyone has passed on a good deal and also bought lemmons!
:D

Sure you can still get one

There's still lots of NIB Pythons out there for sale. Many nice used ones as well since many/most people who buy a Python appreciate it and take care of it. Check the online gun auctions. Another good place to look online is the Gunlist classifieds at http://www.collectit.net/.

But Pythons are getting kinda spendy nowadays. You can get 2 or 3 Rugers or Smiths for the price of some Pythons. If you got the cash, the Python is still gettable in NIB condition. If you have your heart set on one, they're not getting any cheaper.

Back