RCBS great customer service !

BillyBoy 57

The majority of my equipment is RCBS , I have several single stage Jr 2 presses. The Universal primer arm spring broke on one , called them up and they sent me a new one , no cost . That is awesome to stand behind a press built in 1968. Thank You RCBS !!

If you haven't gotten the part yet, I'd hold your tongue. I've gotten replacement parts from them for free, but most times they were the wrong parts, even after giving them up to date parts numbers with book pictures. Still the wrong part and not even the number I gave them.

My old RCBS single primer seater, bought in about 1980, broke. I called to see about buying another, and they sent me to customer service. They asked what model the primer seater was, and they didn’t offer that model any more, but had one left in the warehouse. Sent it to me for free. It broke. I called them and they sent me the new model for free. I had paid $12.50 for the original.

RCSB pretty much replaced all the internals in my hand primer after I wore it out, great CS. Hornaday has always been on the spot also

RCBS is great. No muss, no fuss. Often for free.

I broke my Kinetic and they wanted it back, $5 and I got a new one. Most of the time they just replace the thing.

I have a couple of die sets I got used. With credit card in hand I called up RCBS to order new decapping rod assemblies only to have them send them to me for free. That's amazing customer service...

Tony

Back