rapid fire triggers

beaver

I apoligize if this is taboo subject or beaten to death but just curious if any one had any experiences with the rapid fire triggers and what the legal requirements of them are.

Huh?

Rapid

Fire

Triggers?

You mean like the Slide-Fire stock? You mean those Hell-Fire trigger things that used to be advertised in the back of gun magazines? You mean those crank fire gattling triggers?

Or are you talking about good old fashioned full auto?

The Slide Fire stock is getting excellent reviews.

Things like Hell-Fire and TAC-Triggers are a joke.

The BMF activator works but since you have to crank it it works best from bench or prone, hard to sync from shoulder fire.

The slide fire I would imagine would not provide for any reasonable accuracy. Anyone have any experience with it? Also the stocks are hideous.

You don't have to imagine what accuracy is like with a slidefire stock. There's a zillion youtube videos of people demonstrating it. Seems that with practice, it is as accurate as real full auto.

That DefendAR-15 is way nicer looking. Looks more solid also. Watching the video I see that it works with 9mm. I was wondering if the recoil was enough. Ideas....

I used to have a Hellfire trigger for the 10/22 and it was a pc of junk. The other similar trigger systems are mostly gimmicks I think and would save my money for ammo.

A FA is more accurate than the slide fire. A FA doesnt have the entire receiver sliding around in the stock.

+1... I've shot both, and there's simply no comparing the two in terms of accuracy.

Back