Range Report G21

shooter.45

Well I finally picked up my G21 and took it out to the range this weekend. What a gun very accurate. I even was approached by a fellow shooter at the range and asked what kind of gun it was he could not believe how accurate it was.. So I let him give it a try and he could not believe it either. He asked if he could try it again before I left so I said sure and after that he said he was going to order one this week he loved it. And he could not believe he waited so long to try a Glock. He was shooting a Sig 220 .45. He liked the Glock better..
I will post a picture of the gun and Target that convinced him. And I did not have any jams of any kind I put about 250 rounds thru it without a failure.

My G21 seems to be the most accurate handgun that I own also. I will admit that at first I wasn't as accurate as I wanted, but after a couple boxes of ammo I learned to shoot it pretty well and often get postive remarks about its accuracy.

Here is the picture of my New G21 shot at 50ft first range trip not too bad. :D

View

i shot up a basketball (one of the only things they are good for) at about 30 yards with mine
put it on the edge of the berm of my little tank
shot it halfway up the hill
really cool
accurate
easy double taps
i dont see why so many people complain about the trigger
it aint a nice single action like 1911 but it can get close to the same results if you shoot it enough
of course the first handgun i owned was a g17 and i learned how to shoot with it
later

Back