Range bags with wheels and a handle.

Brutus

Was looking at the Beretta High Performance Trolly Range Bag on the Midway website and I'm wondering if it's any good. None of the photos show the inside of the bag. My desire is to be able to cart Approx. 5 handguns in soft cases, ammunition(50cal ammo box full), targets, chronograph(18 x 3.5 x 6 inch box), tripod, water, staple gun and an Android from the car to the target range. Parking lot is kinda paved but in need of repair. Major concern is that the wheels are sturdy enough the thing won't tend to tip over sideways like some bowling ball bags I've had in the past. I'm thinking rifles could be bungee corded around the bag.
Recommendations are appreciated in advance, I'd like to keep cost under$200

If you buy stuff like that that has the word 'gun' or 'range' in its name, it'll cost more. A golf bag cart starts at about $70 new, but try a pawn shop.

This is my range bag. It might be a bit much but it carries everything I need in one box.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-16-in-88-lbs-Rolling-Cantilever-Toolbox-Black-DWST20880/205533355

02b5ffe4-30c6-49aa-837b-a864a1a162c3_1000.jpg

That's perfect, exactly what I was looking for. Couple of questions, can the dividers be removed from the orange container and can the whole unit be locked up?
I'm thinking handguns in the top box, ammo in the middle one, chrono, tripod, cooler and other misc. stuff in the bottom. How do you have it setup?
Thanks for the tip.

Last edited:
The top is a open tool box, I believe the black dividers can be removed out of the middle, and the bottom is open. I have cleaning stuff in the top, small parts and smaller things in the middle, the bottom holds my targets, sand bags, and spotting scope. If you get a chance go to Home Depot and check them out they are in the tool box section. It also has a hole for a pad lock to lock it up I believe. To open it you pull the silver handle down and roll it open. If you have a dremil you could open up the middle more if you wanted.

Went to Home depot and bought it. Perfect thing, already put all my gear in it.
Bottom is big enough for chrono, handgun rest, spotting scope and some other misc. stuff. Thanks again for the tip. whoda thunk Home depot.:)

Old used baby stroller.
I am working on building one now.
They fold up, are designed to carry more than they are rated for and are dirt cheap.

Back