Range Bag

eagleye

Anyone know where I can get a range bag for a resonable price. Thanks

------------------
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves againest tyranny in government" Thomas Jefferson

Dillon has their range bag for 69.95$ in the latest Blue Press.

------------------
Guns cause crime like spoons cause Rosie O'Donnell to be fat!

I hunt, therefore I am.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by eagleye:
Anyone know where I can get a range bag for a resonable price. Thanks

[/quote]

This is a subject that I always comment about when I am at the range. My wife and I both took up shooting in mid-1999. We both have medium size bags with zip tops, made of nylon cordura. Lots of external and internal pouches...most just right for mags.

Know where we got them? Home Depot...their tool bags make excellent range bags. And they cost us $20 each! We also bought some cheap (around $3-5) zippered pistol rugs at a local gun show...if we bring more than one pistol each, we put them in the rugs and throw them in the bag.

Looks good, cheap, etc.

------------------
The fox provides for himself, but God provides for the lion--R. Kipling

I recently posted a question similar to yours, also received good advice but was frustrated that I couldn't find anything locally that I could touch before buying.

So I ended up doing something remarkably similar to aikidoka's recommendation: bought a a small Eddie Bauer canvas bag at the local mall for $20 (also available by mail). It looks good (comes in several colors and sizes), seems to be of good quality, and is lockable. Holds my handgun case, accessories, and is priced such that I can buy an extra one for ammunition.

------------------
"In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." Albert Einstein

Back