Rampart Range clean up

xyzman44

Anyone from the Colorado Springs area,

I'm going to be up at the Rampart Range shoooting range Saturday morning. My plan is to clean up some of the trash up there. (maybe do a little shooting too.) Anyway, this is your official invitation to come and help out. I'll be up there by 8 or 9 and stay at least a few hours, maybe more if I've got quite a few others to help out.

XYZ,

I'll be there early (like I said in email :) ). Meeting up with a fellow TFLer in Penrose in the afternoon.

AFAIK, I'm the only Springs-area person on TFL, unless there are some lurkers about.

------------------
A vote for the lesser of two evils is still a vote for evil.
Vote Libertarian - For A Change.

I'm from Colorado Springs but, unfortunately, I am committed to a meeting on Saturday.

------------------
OJ
NRA LIFE MEMBER

I can't make it in the morning (breakfast with family) but e-mail me at jlmorga@netzero.net for the next work day. I've ridden snowmobiles on Rampart, I guess all the crap was buried ;).

Hey guys,
I was really glad to hear about what you're doing up there. I used to shoot up at Rampart Range all the time when I was at Fort Carson. There don't seem to be any public access ranges here in the DC area (I wonder why....). The closest one I know of is in West VA. Well, I just wanted to say it's good to see someone making the effort to maintain these kind of assets. We've already lost too many of them.

[This message has been edited by T-Rex (edited August 12, 1999).]

Clean up is still on. I got some people to donate bags. They said they were also arranging for pickup. So come on out!

Morgan. . . Come on, man. That sounds like guilt if I've ever heard it. Bring the family up! Or gobble down a quick breakfast and then come up yourself. Don't make me and Coinneach be the only ones to show up!

Back