Rafter S or Milt Sparks gunbelt?

HKguy9

Are they similar in quality and will I like both?

Rafter S is cheaper and comes and more exotic dead animals are available, but I am getting a Sparks holster and magpouch, so the holster feng shui will be there, but it costs twice as much.

DON'T OWN EITHER

Have Hellweg and Bianchi belts, but have a few Sparks holsters because they are the very best.

Belt is critical; buy best.
Can't go wrong with Sparks, ever.

I have owned Milt Sparks gear since I turned 18. Always great stuff.

I favor ordering the holster and belt at the same time. This allows Tony to match the holster to the belt so weebles don't wobble.

Oh, Skunk, get horse if available and always have them dye the gear black so you are tactical!:cool:

Hello Skunkabilly,

I have just received a Rafter S tan belt in the mail last week and am very pleased with it.

I wear my Milt Sparks Summer Special on it, does this mean I have to carry rocks in my back pocket ( obligatory vague Fung Shui reference ) :D

Regards,

UK2TX

Attachments

• rafter buckle view.jpg
    rafter buckle view.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 66
and since I have the picture....

Regards,

UK2TX

Attachments

• rafter stitching view.jpg
    rafter stitching view.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 85
Good topic. I'm thinking real hard about a Sparks belt right now, myself. I'll be wearing kydex with it, however. I think I just might be done with the dead animal holsters. Never say never though, eh? ;)

- Gabe

Rafter S is a better, stronger gunbelt. I have both and there is really no comparison. I carry in a Sparks Versa-Max holster (black and, therefore, tactical) on a Rafter S gunbelt. No wobble.

FYI: I just ordered one of the Rafter S cowhide belts. Should be here in a couple weeks and I'll get a review up as soon as I can.

- Gabe

Back