Racegun questions....

Duxman

For the advanced shooters - please help:

I have some 38 super comp brass. Can I reload it to the same specs as my regular 38 super brass? Or do I need to throw those away? I checked the size and dimensions and they are the same.

Question #2 - How do I change the battery of my Cmore? Cant figure this puppy out. Dont want to break anything either.

JJopen2.jpg

.38 Supercomp is .38 Super without the semi-rim. Loads are the same. But will your extractor pull it?

I don't know how to change your battery.

there are two screws you remove off the top of the sight. a little cover is then removed. The battery(s) are no visable.

There are two types of batteries that work in the cmore. Don't recall the exact names. One is a single drum or barrel looking battery. The other is two smaller batteries loaded one next to the other. As I recall the two single batteries are cheaper. Again either will work in a cmore thus my statement as I don't know what's inside yours

I have a shooting buddy that works in a hospital. They use whatever those single batteries are for some sort of testing machine. They are regulated only to use the battery for one test then they have to use a new battery for the next one. He collects the batteries thus I have not had to buy any myself.

With a little tweaking of the extractor most raceguns will shoot either 38 super or super comp.
Before turning these two over to the gentleman that owns them, I tested both guns using 38 super and super comp, they ran fine.
Regards
Bob Hunter
www.huntercustoms.com

MVC-0015F-red-8-6-2006.JPG

Last edited:
you can see the battery location in the photo the other two screws are for the dot module.

Attachments

• DSC01447.JPG
    DSC01447.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 48
Back