Quick! Need a price check

Sisco

Did some pre-auction browsing today, found a NIB Ruger Blackhawk convertable in 38-40/10mm. What's it worth? Auction starts at 8:00 tomorrow.

IMHO, I don't think there will be alot of interest as the gun itself, is it a Buckeye ???, won't have the collecters lining up. As far as shooters go, kind of an odd cal. mix for reloading. 10mm boys mostly shoot 'em in pistols.

You indicated there was some urgency, take it slow, as it leads to iverbidding. When I find myself hot for a piece I make a printout and circle the time it ends in red. I ALSO WRITE MY MAX bid and only jump in at the end. good luck....dewey

Not an online auction, live action. They were selling Indian artifacts today, firearms tomorrow. 250 of them including a really nice Rockola carbine.
I knew they made the Blackhawk in 357/9mm (also one NIB at the auction) but Ruger doesn't list the 10mm anymore.

The gun of which you speak is a Ruger Buckeye. From what I gather it was a special edition made by Ruger for Buckeye's whoever that might be.

I am not sure about price, but it is essentially a Ruger BlackHawk Convertible, so I would only pay what that would be worth. Around $500 is my thinking, but that is only my thinking because I haven't seen one to price.

If it is a live auction and the people their don't know what it is, you stand a chance at a good deal. If you decide you don't like the gun if you win the auction, I Know there are some people looking for a good condition Buckeye, so it shouldn't be a hard gun to turnover.

Good Luck at the Auction!

Back