Questions on Suppressor

Suppressors are ALOT of fun! I have a SS Sparrow (.22lr) they are a hoot! This would probably be better served in the NFA section as there are specific steps needed to get a Class III item. I would contact a Class III dealer in your area for the specifics. I just purchased another can a few days ago.
Dont let the times deter you, the wait goes by pretty fast especially the older you get! :D

bobbart said:
The store is saying they are not illegal

Thats absolutely CORRECT. They are not Illegal. If the store is telling you that they ARE Illegal, find another store that knows what they are talking about.

They are lots of fun. I have 3 of them and I love all 3!

What you need to know is that there is a 6 month - 9 month wait after you buy the suppressor. There is also a $200.00 tax on them on top of the price.

You are making a good decision starting with a 22 suppressor. They can be very quiet. If you want others that is cool but I highly recommend starting on a 22lr.

What are you guys talking about

Suppressors are absolutely legal to own as long as they are not restricted in your state. For most of America, there aren't any restrictions at all.
Here is the site.

www.SilencerShop.com

Bobbart

I was just asking if Suppressors are illegal , that was it.

I was just asking if Suppressors are illegal , that was it.

Bobbart

You say you want to put a suppressor on a Ruger, say you have a question, don't ask a question, say that suppressors are legal, then re-state that suppressors are legal.
Denis

Back