Question for Indiana Hunters

Pahoo

I got a phone call, today from a women inquiring about attending one of our Hunter Safety Classes. I gave her some dates and locations and then she asked, how much it costs. I replied that the certificate was free and forever. ..... :)

Then she stated that in Indiana, it cost $10.00 and had to be renewed every year, again, for $10.00. I questioned this as the only cost she would incur in Iowa, is yearly license and tags. Can any of you folks from Indiana shed some light on what she might be talking about. I stopped questioning her once she started getting a little upset. ...... :eek:

Be Safe !!!

If born after a certain year(86 or 87, I can't remember) you are required to take a hunters education course. This can be done by actually attending a class or taking the course online. The cost was $20 if I remember correctly and does not need to be renewed every year.

Still confused !!!

Thanks Chad and now I'm at a complete loss as to what the heck she was talking about. I wish I could have seen the document that she had. .... :confused:

Be Safe !!!

Who knows !!!

It wasn't a carry permit by chance? Just asking..
I questioned her on this and she said no, just before she started getting a bit put out. All I know for sure, is that it's a permit, that has to be renewed each year, for $10.00. So what do Indiana residents, have to renew every year ???

Be Safe !!!

Back