Question about this revolver's manufacturer

TruthTellers

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/755844610

pix597740349.jpg

pix756561717.jpg

I've never seen Heritage Sentry before. Are they the same Heritage as the one in Florida that makes the single action revolvers with the safety?

Looks a bit like the Armscor M206 snubnose .38, except that the Armscor has a latch and a swing-out cylinder. This one seems to reload like a North American Arms mini-revolver.

Reading beyond the description in the Gunbroker listing, I saw this:

KING'S FIREARMS ONLINE DOES NOT HAVE A STOREFRONT. ALL FIREARMS MUST BE TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER FFL DEALER. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
Can they do that? I thought a condition of getting an FFL is that you MUST have some fixed business hours.

Looks a bit like the Armscor M206 snubnose .38, except that the Armscor has a latch and a swing-out cylinder. This one seems to reload like a North American Arms mini-revolver.

Reading beyond the description in the Gunbroker listing, I saw this:

Can they do that? I thought a condition of getting an FFL is that you MUST have some fixed business hours.
More like the H&R revolvers that were solid frame pull pins. H&R made them in the small frame for the .22 and .32 S&W Long.

As for the condition of FFL and fixed business hours, you don't need a storefront. There are some FFL's I've seen that are basically resellers; they buy guns from people (probably widows) and resell the guns on gunbroker, no storefront at all.

Kind of works because you don't have an overhead.

TruthTellers said:
As for the condition of FFL and fixed business hours, you don't need a storefront. There are some FFL's I've seen that are basically resellers; they buy guns from people (probably widows) and resell the guns on gunbroker, no storefront at all.

Kind of works because you don't have an overhead.
I understand no "storefront," but I don't understand advertising that a buyer cannot pick up a gun directly from the seller. I've bought handguns from "kitchen table" FFLs. From one of them, we literally sat at his kitchen table to fill out the paperwork. The other one met me in his driveway and led me around to the rear of the house and down a Bilco hatch into the basement, where he had his gun safe and "office."

My understanding is that all FFLs have to have some standard business hours. If they have a business address and business hours, why can't a customer go there during the business hours to pick up a gun?

Back