Question about conceal carry

dabigguns357

I went wednesday to pick up my new gun and while we were there she picked out a small revolver she really liked,so i bought it too.I guess my question is this,if we are both riding in the same car togather does it make sense for both of us to carry.I have never heard of this or known anyone to do it either.I think it's a great idea for her to carry a gun even more now than ever before.when she asked me about it,i just stood there and said nothing.I would like some insight from those couples that conceal carry.

I am assuming your other-half is prepared to conceal carry. That she has shot many rounds through her weapon and she is comfortable with it... and also, that she is mentally prepared to use her weapon should she need it.

With that said, it is my opinion that anyone with a conceal carry license should carry their weapon at all times, within the bounds of the laws of their particular state of course. If you pick and choose when you carry, you may one day find yourself in a situation where you are threatened and you may be without any way to defend yourself.

Yes, I think you should both carry... without question. :)

Both carry.

You get out of the car to get a candy bar at a stop and rob, one of you is without it.

It's also, generally, easier if someone is being threatened in some way for a person not being directly threatened to provide the defense. As in a car jacking or robbery from one side of the vehicle, the person on the other side would have more of an advantage.

It's good to be in the habit of uninterrupted carry. There is no time to not need it--the one time you don't have it may be when it counts.

Back