Quality instructor level training in central Texas?

Twmaster

Looking for a reputable source for instructor level training in central Texas. Close to DFW would be best although I am willing to travel for a good school or instructor.

Would like to get NRA Instructor certifications for pistol and move on further to teaching CHL and more.

Recommendations?

Thanks!

--
Mike

Don't know about Dallas, but checkout www.krtraining.com. Closer to Austin, Houston, San Antonio. They have Tom Givens offering his instructor course. Givens does it elsewhere also.

Not the NRA course, though. KR has offered that in the past.

Just because it's not on the schedule right now, doesn't mean it won't or can't be if you ask. I'd pick up the phone and call KR Training -- Karl is a good guy and will do right by you.

pax

Slightly different that what you asked for...

If you are willing to go a bit further east and want more on the tactical side, Combat Shooting and Tactics in Nacogdoches is good.

I am a big fan of Tac-Pro Shooting Center - about 2 hours from D (1 hour from FW); but Tom Givens is great. I had a friend who trained with Tom Givens (at Tac-Pro) and it was a great experience for him. I even learned from it second-hand.

"Slightly different that what you asked for...

If you are willing to go a bit further east and want more on the tactical side, Combat Shooting and Tactics in Nacogdoches is good."

I agree. Paul Howe at CSAT is worth making a trip for.

Back