Python Price check

ENC

My boss has fianlly decided to sell his python

It is a 6 incher royal blue. NIB as he claims and I belive him. Factory box and all papers. I was wondering what it was worth.

He said $600
Should I take the offer or haggle a bit Remember he does sign my checks. :D

Sounds about right. Pretty good if it's NIB. Some say the older ones are better and worth more.

I picked up a used one in excellent shape, 6 inches with Nickel finish and wood grips, for 675. While I think the blue brings the least financial premium, the fact that it is NIB is a bonus.

Check www.gunbroker.com and www.auctionarms.com for an idea of what they are going for.

Enc, the new in box pythons haven't been showing up too often on the auctions, perhaps because nobody is buying expensive stuff right now. That said, the $600 figure doesn't sound bad. I've seen some NIB Royal Blue Pythons with starting prices around $850 but, of course, they don't sell.

If the gun IS new or "As New", BUY IT at that price! If you don't want it, I'm sure SOMEONE HERE would LOVE to have the "contact info" for the seller!....mikey357

Here in central Alabama, most dealers would try
to get $750.00 for a LNIB Python.

Best Wishes,
Ala Dan, Life Member N.R.A.

$600 is a good price, and I would get it for that, but of course I would have to offer the guy less just to see what he said...

Someone said the blue python brings less financial premium, but I disagree. I think a lot of serious python collectors will pay more for a blued version in pristine condition than for nickel and certainly for stainless.

Thanks alot I am sure I will get it. I figured it was a pretty good deal and I will keep you all posted

Back