PWA? good AR's?

pete80

Do you have any information on this company or their guns? I want to purchase one (local dealer has a killer price on these) but I'm not sure of this manufacturer...
Any and all info (including a link to their website) would be appreciated!

Do a search in this forum for past threads about PWA guns... It has been brought up before...

The fit and finish seems pretty good, at least on the ones that I've seen. Although I would say that Bushmasters and Colts (in general) are better. The prices on PWA's are currently the best values around here (Southern CA). After Bushmaster and Colt, I would definately go with a PWA...

With the exception of ASA and Hesse Arms, I've heard nothing bad about the quality of other makes of ARs.

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

The PWA recievers I've seen have been very nice. As nice as any of the lowers I've seen.
As far as Gary's comment about ASA being lousy AR builders That is the truth. I would not buy a rifle from them. Their customer service has the rep of being the worst in the business. Now on the other hand their lowers are great. I bought one just because it was the only one I could find at the time. This has the BEST fit of any AR I've owned or handled, including colts, bushmasters, armalites, oly arms, etc.
I just thought I'd pass it along.
Scratch

I just purchased a PWA Commando lower for the impending CA ban. The fit and finish is definitely high quality. Very close to that of a Colt or Bushmaster.

Back