Pulled the trigger on S&W 686 Plus 3"

thesmithiz

Inactive
Pun very intended! So I pulled the trigger and decided time to take a shot in the revolver world, yeah that's two! This is my first and doubtfully last revolver, didn't have time to make it go bang yet but that will be this weeks fun. It's primary purpose, other than range fun, will be something simpler for my wife to use if she is threatened in the house. The hope is it never is used for it's primary role but secondary to that is to get my wife shooting with me some.

Attachments

• 20190518_173748.jpg
    20190518_173748.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 91
Nice gun! I handled one of those at the Mesquite, TX gun show today. It is a hefty thing. The weight should absorb most, if not all, of the .357 recoil. 38 specials should be like shooting a .22 LR.

Joe

586 & 686+ madness.
Brothers20in20arms-zpsjdfusbtg.jpg

I love revolvers and just recently bought the 3" 686 as my conceal carry gun. Normally I carry 1911's but decided to change my style no reason other than time for a change. I also bought the S&W 617 with 4" barrel as an understudy for my 686 and practice a lot of double action only. Congratulations on your purchase she is a beauty.
FADNi2El.jpg

Back