Puerile humour masquerading as "satire"

This site was none to impressive to me, they must resort to excretment of this sort when they cant fight with reason and logic.

Maybe they could put up a last supper kind of site with the liberals in a retro meeting with Adolf Hitler discussing their mutual agreement on gun control, and his congratulations on the global village thing, he agreed with it, he wanted to be the chief.
You could even have Charlie as Judas betraying Adolf.

------------------
The beauty of the second Amendment is that it is not needed until they try to take it. T JEFFERSON

Do you really think that we want those laws to be observed? We want them broken. We're after power and we mean it. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breakings laws. Who wants a nation of law-abiding citizens? What's there in that for anyone? But just pass the kind of laws that can neither be observed nor enforced nor objectively interpreted-and you create a nation of law breakers--and then you cash in on guilt.

A RAND

Can you say "vacuous entity?"
They always resort to profanity and blatantly stupid misinformation. BTW what is a "Remmington double-action 10-gauge?"

------------------
Adapt, Innovate, Overcome

Humor can be GOOD, EXTREMELY GOOD, BAD or it can just SUCK and this is a perfect example of trash. That's way below SUCKING.

I wouldn't even line the bottom of my birds cage with this (if it were on paper), and heck, I don't even like our bird!

I liked Oberkommando's idea of spoofing Adolf to see how that humor sits with the sheep and the anti-gun sheep. But I don't know about the parallels you'd be running between Jesus and Hitler. Just a thought.

Ross T.

This must have been brought to us by the same people that think the maggot ridden cow carcus at the New York sick art museum is real art. Also the same people that think a pig carcus cut in half mounted in glass has intrinsic merrit. The world out there is very sick and the sickest of the public are the liberals. They have no morals, no ethics and no common sense.

ts

It's been up for quite some time now. I saw it posted on subguns.com a few months ago. Nothing much to be done about it. :( It's called satire and is First Ammendment protected.

------------------
Just one of the Good Guys

A "Remmington Double-Action 10 guage" is a gun they hope they can't be sued for using (this is the part HCI tried to ignore w/a distinctive Beretta on their website, the dirty bastiches.)

As for the humor, I agree that they're idiots. OTOH, "people" who agree with Rosie O'Donnell might not think our jokes are all that funny either. :)
That is the idea, after all!

------------------
Don

"Its not criminals that go into schools and shoot children"
--Ann Pearston, British Gun Control apologist and moron

Back