PSA Dagger (Glock 19 clone)

mpolk

Got my PSA Dagger (Palmetto State Armory Glock 19 gen 3 clone) in today. The only complaints I had seen were the gritty trigger. This one was very gritty, so I took it apart and did the normal "Glock polish job" on all of the critical points. Now it has a real smooth take-up and a fairly crisp 4.5 lb break. The grip is much more ergonomic than a Glock. It has a stainless guide rod and spring. It has steel sights and comes with one Magpul G9 mag. $12 for additional mags or your Glock mags will work it in also. It is a really nice pistol and at only $299 it is a real bargain.

Attachments

• dagger.JPG
    dagger.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 67
I've been carrying an SW40VE (another Glock derivative) as my primary carry gun since 2019, and it too had a gritty trigger when I first got it, but it has smoothed out considerably just by dry-firing it. Perhaps the Dagger is similar.

Last edited:
I wonder what parts interchange? " The Palmetto Dagger is feature-rich even in its standard form, yet also provides a framework for further customization, as it is highly compatible with many aftermarket offerings." They don't seem to list what parts can be changed out and with what gen Glock the parts can come from? I myself am not a fan of the floppy half trigger, so can an Apex trigger from an S&W fit? That's where it looks like they got the trigger from?

Any of the gen 3 accessories and parts. All of the after market trigger parts for the gen 3 will interchange. Glock sights and mags will work. The actual polymer frame is the main difference. When I had it disassembled, it was just pretty much the same internals.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back