PSA Dagger Compatibility?

Mosin44az

Bought a couple of Palmetto State Armory Dagger slides and frames recently. So far, so good.

But wondering what Glock parts compatibility there actually is, if I wanted a fancier slide or barrel or a better trigger group like a Timney. PSA’s site speaks of “wide compatibility “ with aftermarket but is no more specific than that.

Do all parts that work with Gen 3 9mm Glocks work in the Daggers? Or what?

Last edited:
A Dagger trigger and locking block are different from those of a Glock.

A Glock trigger pin can be used in a Dagger, but has a tendency to "walk" out. A Dagger trigger pin with wider and deeper retention cuts should be considered proprietary.

The Dagger uses roll pins to hold the locking block and trigger housing rather than Glock's solid pins, which tend to be loose.

The tip of a Dagger striker is wider and will not work in a Glock slide. Significantly, a Dagger striker assembly costs $13 while a Glock costs $50-$60.

Wow that’s good detail. I am not any sort of gunsmith and am actually interested in compatibility at a more macro level.

Could I replace the Dagger trigger assembly, keeping its pin, with a Timney or other aftermarket trigger suitable for a Gen 3?

Or install a Lone Wolf or ZEV slide, assembled with Gen 3 component parts?

Could I pop in a Lone Wolf barrel?

That sort of thing. Anyone modified their Dagger in such a way? Thanks

Take a look at the PSA Forum if you want information about compatibility with specific parts from third-party makers.

A search for "Timney" on the PSA Forum yielded 23 results and a quick glance showed at least a half dozen on the first page were about Timney triggers in Daggers.

Back