PS90 SBR And Griffin M4SDII

RiponP90

I was so excited I had to post them. Here are my brand new FNH PS90 SBR and Griffin Armament M4SDII Suppressor. I haven't had an opportunity to shoot yet. What are your guys feelings on a red dot? I'm thinking maybe a Trijicon RMR? I can also get a Leupold Delta One. I get dealer pricing so as long as it is under $500 I'm good.

Enjoy:

ps901.jpg

ps902.jpg

Definite reddot candidate there. For a shoulder mounted gun id go with a tube type over the reflex RMR kind.

Aimpoint T1/H1 or the Trijicon MRO copy would be my first choices

They aren't uncommon as an SBR considering that is their purpose but they still have an absolutely beautiful look to me no matter how much I see them. Dare I say I'm considering a Sig Sauer Romeo 4 as an optic?

I was watching Youtube yesterday on some PS90 reviews, and there's a company that sells a lowered rail that replaces FN's giant sight conglomerate contraption on the PS90 to mount a Trijicon MRO at a very comfortable height so you can maintain a normal cheek weld. Can't remember his name off the top of my head, but a badic YT search will find it, it was like a 25 min video.

Looks good, I would love to shoot one someday. How effective are the suppressors on a fast little round like the 5.7?

I would think with that huge 223 can on the end it would be pretty quiet. Most guys that run a 5.7 use a 22mag can for the weight savings

I probably could have done that easily but the shop insisted on the Griffin. Probably because they make more money off of it. Oh well :D

I like my eotech a lot, but I'd like my Eotech a whole lot more with a rail like this;
pix511985919.jpg

The EFFEN90 receiver is kinda pricey at 350$ for a small block of aluminum, though (and it may actually be too short as-is for the burly optic)

TCB

Back