Problems with walker flask

ackattack

Inactive
Recently purchased a Walker flask from Cabela's. Throws 30-60 by 5 increments. Took it apart to find how to adjust the 5 grain charges, but I need alittle info on how to set it up to throw 30.

Basically all you should need to do is screw the adjuster located inside the spout all the way up to where it's throwin' 30gr. a BP. The one I have throws from 0-30gr. I thought it was broken for years till I found they made two types...and I guess it's to use it with other than Walkers..it just hangs up on my desk.
Hope that helped.

Mine threw about 30 grains with the spout set all the way down. There is a very small screw on the side of the powder spout. You have to loosen it to move the spout in and out and you will see the round indents for each graduation. It is important to loosen the screw only enough to move the spout in and out as it is just about impossible to put it back if you take it all the way out. Then you go to the bottom of the spout assembly and screw the rod in or out to get the plug even with the top of the movable end of the spout.

I know I ain't dead yet cause I'm still learnin', thanks for the info Mec...din't know about that screw. Mine still only throws 30gr extended 20 -25 top detent. Well I spoze I can use it now... I do prefer the fixed length spouts myself. Hell I already gottum ya know?
Anyway thanks again.

You think you're bad. Before I figured out the extended spout on that thing, I had written a bogus review of it on the Dixie Site.

Back