Pro-gun long distance provider Marathon USA

Has anyone ever heard of the pro-gun long distance Marathon USA?? More importantly do ya'll use it? How is the quality? Any info would be great. I am thinking of starting my telephone service with them.
This company says they donate 15% of you long distance bill to the pro-gun organization of your choice. They have a lot of organizations to choose from.
2nd
Im the NRA

I've been using Promise Net for my long distance for about a year now. They charge 6 cents per minute and donate 1 cent per minute to GOA. This works out to about 16.67% donated to the cause.The service on all of these type of carriers are pretty much the same. They buy large blocks of time from either Sprint or AT & T and then resell it. Works good for everyone. If anyone here has not signed up for one of these services, I suggest that you do. If anyone is interested in Promise Net, I'll post their contact info for you.

Richard

I'm with Lifeline, meself. 10 c/m, 10% to GOA.

------------------
You can't get something for nothing,
You can't have freedom for free.
--Neil Peart

I use them and have had no billing problems. The service is as good as any and they have 30 odd gun orgs to pick from to donate to. Talking to them on the phone you will see just how pro-gun they are. I think the guy I talked to was named Mark. Good people.

Greetings. I've used Marathon for several years now and they've done everything they've promised. I've personally met its founder and CEO, Mr. Ray Liotta. He, like us, is a true believer. I recommend Marathon highly.
Best to all.

yea I talked to a guy last night named "Sam" and he sounded like he was with us. I are there any suprise fees that anyone noticed??
Any deatils would be great.
2nd
I'm the NRA

I can put any of you interested in touch with a guy in Atlanta who is reping Marathon. We are about to switch our household long distance over to them. I havebeen very happy with their service through phone cards.

Back