Pro-gun Cop webpage

Hail to the Chief! :D

------------------
"The evils of tyranny are rarely seen but by him who resists it."
-- John Hay, 1872

Great page...wish we had more Chiefs like him. That said, being so un PC, the Chief may be unemployed sometime soon ;)

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" RKBA!

"Unemployed"?

He fully expects it.

This guy would appreciate it if you spread the word of his web page to other cops. As well, if you ever get in a debate with anti-gunners on different boards, you can send them there. It should be eye-opening. www.glocktalk.com is the place where I found out about him.

Rick

------------------
"Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American." Tench Coxe 2/20/1788

Refreshing, very refreshing.

------------------
Gun Control: The proposition that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own panty hose, is more acceptable than allowing that same woman to defend herself with a firearm.

BTW, Chief Yeager hangs out at Glocktalk in the Coptalk forum. User name is...

Take a guess...

"chiefyeager". Wow, whodathunkit? :)

------------------
"The evils of tyranny are rarely seen but by him who resists it."
-- John Hay, 1872

Chief Yeager was the fella who really encouraged me (Actually, his words were "get off your a** and go get it") to get a CCW. I live in FL, but he was the first to tell me that FL CCWs are honored in TN.

jth

------------------
"Corruptisima republica plurimae leges." (The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws.)
- Tacitus

Very nice page. Thanks for the link :)

--
"A lawyer with his briefcase can steal more than a hundred men with guns."

Back