Pro-gun Congressman in trouble... help out

CMOS

A true pro-gun freedom fighter needs (Y)OUR help – Congressman Ron Paul (R-TX) For those of you who don’t know him, he IS trying to do everything we all bitch about and he takes no compromises when it comes to the Constitution.

I received a letter from Ron a week ago (also spoke to him) detailing his efforts such as:

- no federal gun control
- defeat of the “know you customer” bank rules
- lead efforts to impeach Clinton
- no federal involvement in public schools
- no US membership in the UN
- no foreign aid giveaway’s (read: bribes)

There are many others things too. I have spoken to Ron before and he is a true Constitutionist and he stands for OUR personal rights as defined in the Constitution.

Ron Paul is in the “hot seat” right now. Clinton has him painted as “target number one” for revenge for all the trouble Ron has caused him. Currently Klinton is supporting (in many ways, wink wink) 2 different Democratic candidates to run against Ron in the next election. These 2 candidates, to no surprise, will be well funded by “big businesses” (and for all we know the Chinese!).

WE CAN NO LONGER JUST BE CONCERNED WITH WHO IS ELECTED IN OUR OWN DISTRICT. WE MUST BE CONCERNED THAT THE PROER PROPLE GET ELECTED EVERYWHERE.

Short and sweet – I’m asking you to do these things:

- Send Ron Paul a small campaign donation ($10-$20 will help)
- Be sure at least 3 of your friends to the same
- be sure those 3 friends do the above

Please call 1-800-RON-PAUL and help him out –because he IS helping you!

NO EXCUSES.

CMOS

Back