Pro Editorial...

You can thank the lady, as I did, by contacting her at -- bljolkov@jewishworldreview.com, malkin1@ix.netcom.com

These pro-gun journalists need all the support they can get, there ain't many of 'em.

------------------
If you can't fight City Hall, at least defecate on the steps.

I have written her a short e-mail thanking her for the well written article. Long may she write.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

(just gotta learn how to spell)

[This message has been edited by Jim V (edited September 03, 1999).]

I sent an email to her as well. Brave, intelligent young woman.

Please ... read her article, and give her some deserved appreciation.

Regards from AZ

I had written Ms. Malkin thanking her for the fine article and she wrote me back thanking me for my e-mail of thanks. That is class and she is worth giving a 21 gun salute to.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

I wrote Ms. Malkin (posted earlier). I mentioned that I was a tramp printer in the 50's and 60's and developed a real respect, if not affection for the "Fourth Estate". There were REAL journalists in those days, and I deplored the level to which they had sunk, judging by today's examples.

She replied -- "I agree completely with your observation about the deterioration of the press. I've been in the newspaper business for more than a half-dozen years. My first summer job was at the Atlantic City (NJ) Press, where I worked as an inserter. The profession -- run by half-wits and cowards --sapped my spirits and energy. The Internet has been an incredible force for bypassing the middling middlemen who controlled the flow of information. Thanks for your kind and cogent comments. Thanks especially for reading JWR [Jewish World Review], the best on the 'Net.
Regards,
Michelle Malkin"

Before I posted this, because she mantioned names, I asked her permission to print her
reply. She quickly fired back - "No, not at all! I don't mind any mention of my past employers. It can be hellish, but it can also be hellishly fun.".

Like one poster said, a Class Act. I'd like to know this feisty lady.

------------------
If you can't fight City Hall, at least defecate on the steps.

Back