Primos Calls

HSMITH

I bought a Primos duck call 2 years ago, it was an original Timber Wench. I loved it, ducks loved it, easy to use, all around GREAT call. Late last year the insert fell out of the call when hunting and was lost. I went and bought another call, this time the Primos Madam. The Madam comes with 2 reeds and 2 reed locks, kind of a "tune it till you like it" set up. Well, I hunted the Madam for a week max last year and on the very first hunt this year I lost the insert again!!! I was triple mad this time, the Madam was working even better than the TW. I went out looking for a new call and could not find anything I liked. I didn't know what else to do, so I looked up Primos on the web. One simple short email on what had happened got me a response, send me $5 and I will send you the inserts for BOTH calls. I was a little surprised to say the least, through no fault of theirs I had lost both inserts yet they sent me the inserts. I now have both calls, one for tight work and the other for everything else!!!

Fellas, Primos did me right and will do the same for you. I will surely look for one of their products first the next time I need a call. Great calls and great service are hard to beat.

Your'e like me you blow a call hard. I blow only old cut down Olt D 2's like the one attached and I have to watch as the inserts will pop out. It is just a part of the game. If you like the call, then keep an extra insert in your hunting coat. Primos will send you one.

Attachments

• old olt3.jpg
    old olt3.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 16
I keep this one ony my lanyard as well. I like it and it works well. I can make the mallard drake grunt, Pintail whistle, Teal Peep and the Gadwall Drake Mink mink mink thing.

Attachments

• 813_wgrunt.gif
    813_wgrunt.gif
    5.9 KB · Views: 14
Back