Primer Group Buy

Machineguntony

I did a primer group buy and got 100 bricks between myself and four other guys. I kept 50 for myself and they split the other 50. Came out to $26/brick.

I’m doing another group buy bc I’m running low on LR and another buddy wants primers.

If you want in, these are the terms:

You have to be in central Texas (Austin area) and be able to pick up in person from me same day, with cash when you pick up. No check, CC, PP, etc. NOTE: you have to be close enough so that when I call you, you can pick it up same day. They’ll be at my place of business in Austin. I don’t know when they’ll come in.

Small pistol, small rifle, or large rifle only.

Send me a PM or leave a message here stating how much you want of each type. We need at least 100 bricks worth of commitment or else no go. I’ll be in for some, but need more commitments. I’m doing this for free on my end, so no special requests.

I’ll have final price when my source finds the primers. Last order was $26/brick, but I told the source that I’ll pay a max of $30/brick. So expect around that range.

This was my share from the last group buy (minus one case that was immediately put to work). Little nephews loaded up 3000 and shot them very next day. Uncle MGT always brings the free ammo for the little ones.

RHzIFeK.jpg

Is our friend "MachinegunTony" still visiting this thread?

I've PM'd him twice regarding participating in a small pistol primer group buy and he has not responded in several days.

I hope he's OK! In this crazy world it's not a trivial question!

I dont live near Austin, but I can buy non match priners all day long for less than that. Match primers would be a deal at $26.

Last edited:
To reynolds 357--And where would that be? Have you checked lately? If it's still so, would you do a group buy also?

I dont live near Austin, but I can buy non match priners all day long for less than that. Match primers would be a deal at $26.
Copied from justabove..

Why not help out your shooting friends and be the 'organizer" for the primer buy and help other shooters save some $$.. Take orders, pick up primers and distribute the primers as the OP proposed.

I'm seeing bids of $100+ for 1000 small pistol primers on gunbroker

I'm guessing Machineguntony's source has dried up. I wish he would post here to let us know why he's not responding to PM's.

I hope he's ok!

I'd love to jump in for a few, but I'm in Denver. I have a brother in TX, but he's 4 hours away, one way.....

Back