pricing for used Swarovski scope?

Rmart30

Im out of the used scope market and need some input on a Swarovski scope. it is on a gun package im looking to buy. Its way more scope than I need or want and will need to recoup some of my investment by selling it and keeping the rifle.

Its a year old Swarovski 4-12x50 Habitch .. still has original box and about 15 rds fired with it. New it looks like it was around $1000.
looks good with no ring marks etc... What do yall think it would bring? thanks.

Used is well... Used. Having shot with Swarovski before, knowing they are a quality scope. I wouldnt probably pay more than 600-700$ used barring that its "Like New". A buyer might not care that its only 10 or 15 rounds in, they only see used. This is of course just my honest opinion.

Quality optics maintain their value extremely well- just look online at places like the Hide, or even Ebay, to see what they sell for- typically 70-80% of cost new IF they are in perfect or near perfect condition.

Warranty place a big role, as well. Can't speak for Swaro as I don't know- but Vortex carries a lifetime, no questions asked warranty to whomever sends in the scope. No receipts, etc required. Makes them hold their value very well on the used market.

Back