price on Mini-14

legacy38

What is the current price for a garden variety Mini-14?

------------------
"God grants liberty only to those who love it and are always ready to guard and defend it." --Daniel Webster

I recently saw a new stainless mini-14 with a black polymer stock for 419.99 .I picked it up and held it and I really liked it. This would be my choice in a mini-14. This was the standard rifle not the ranch model.

I purchased a mini-14 stainless ranch model (wood stock) in January of this year for $369.99 in Portland, Oregon. I understand Ruger has raised prices 3% recently, so somewhere in the $370.00 to $420.00 seems about right, depending on which model you get.
(I wanted the synthetic stock but the dealer couldnt promise a delivery date, so I opted for the wood stock, since he had it in stock.)

wood stock in stock !!! Ha ha ha

[This message has been edited by mhannah1 (edited August 05, 1999).]

Used blue GB models generally go for $500. BTW, GB stands for grenade launcher, bayonet.

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

Greg,

Has Bachman gone down that much?!?!?!

I bought my stainless Mini from them less than two months ago for $409!

Bulldog,

I called Bachman and the price you paid is in line with what they are charging in their store now. The guy said they charge $469 for a stainless ranch rifle. He said the web price is for out-of-town orders from dealers.

I guess if your dealer doesn't charge you too much to order it for you and the shipping isn't too high, you could save money by ordering from Bachman. Here in Texas you know we would still have to pay sales tax so it could be a wash.

I do know that Bachman's prices at the gun shows they attend are pretty much in line with what they list on the web page.

(Note deleted - bad info due to oldtimers disease.)

[This message has been edited by Mal H (edited August 07, 1999).]

Back