precision shooting schools

kgb1024

Inactive
I have a question that I think you guys can help me answer... I am planning on taking a precision shooting class and was curious which school you guys would recomend between: Candler Precision rifle I at Blackwater or the McMilian sniper school sniper class? I need help...

Thanks in advance.

If it were me, I would take the precision rifle class at Front Sight. The only inconvenience to that is you MUST a distinguished graduate of the practical rifle course prior to taking Precision Rifle I. Here's a description: Precision Rifle I

Precision Rifle Class

I know people that have been to Blackwater. They have also been to Thunder Ranch, Gunsite, Local State Police training, various others. I have not been to Blackwater and can only reference what I have been told. From what I understand from former attendees', Blackwater teaches a lot of high speed/low drag SWAT only stuff that may be OK if you have a squad to back you up, but it is not suitable for individule use.

I don't intend this to be a flame, but don't want people to waste their money on a place that will not provide what they are after.

My information from duty snipers is to go elsewhere. Clint Smith recommends "Rifles Only".

Back