Pre Ban 20rnd Mags

taylorce1

I have some Pre Ban 20 round magazines for AR-15 and was thinking about selling them online. My question is what states are these illegal in? I do not want to go to jail for being ignorant of state laws. I'm pretty much going to stay away from shipping them to CA but are their any other states I should know about?

The magazines are mainly made by Colt, they all have metal followers and are in good shape. I see these mags going for 10-25 dollars online but I don't know what people are willing to pay for these. How popular are the 20 rounders, FWIW I use them more than the 30rnd mags I got when I purchased my AR. I find that they are easier to use while shooting from the bench.

When you post the sale have a disclaimer stating that it is up to the buyer to comply with all federal, state, and local laws regarding these mags. I know you forget about CA.

They are absolutly legal to be had by most through out the US of A. Who knows about silly CA. But here in Washington State, no problems. I bought some 20 round Colt mags made in 09/04 not so long ago.

Back