Practice, Practice, Practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect, you need some lessons in safe gun handleing. 2 of the 4 basic rules of firearms- never poing a gun at something you're not willing to destroy and finger off teh trigger until ready to fire.
In the link you posted, you point a loaded weapon at your own head! What the.....
I took a look at the LCP video too, you have your finger on the trigger as you're loading the magazine.
If you're going to try to 'teach' by posting vidios on the 'net, at least try to master basic firearms safety first.

With all due respect, you need some lessons in safe gun handleing. 2 of the 4 basic rules of firearms- never poing a gun at something you're not willing to destroy and finger off teh trigger until ready to fire.
In the link you posted, you point a loaded weapon at your own head! What the.....
I took a look at the LCP video too, you have your finger on the trigger as you're loading the magazine.
If you're going to try to 'teach' by posting vidios on the 'net, at least try to master basic firearms safety first.

Agreed:eek:

Saw the video on a different forum as well. The first thing noticed was the adjusting the ear muffs and the gun pointed backwards at the 22 second mark, straight at the camera. Looking at the range setup that was back towards the firing line. Also looked like the finger was in the trigger gaurd and then he resumed firing meaning that the gun was indead loaded.
Practice , Practice, Practice is my moto as well but with all the safety rules in full use.

If you're going to try to 'teach' by posting vidios on the 'net, at least try to master basic firearms safety first

Bold and fresh!

To the OP:
I think if you watch your own video, you will find different ways to improve your safety and safety of others.

Guys, I think the point has been made so I'm going to go ahead and close this one. No need to pile on - and I sure don't want anyone getting in trouble for personal attacks on other members (though everyone's been good so far, it's a touchy subject so...)

As always, I'm available via PM if you want to object & try to change my mind.

pax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back