Ppsh-41

Fatbot

Inactive
Greets

Does anyone here have any experience with the PPSH-41?

How does it perform reliability wise?

What is the recoil like?

Many thanks for any info
Fatbot

It's my favorite weapon when playing Call of Duty game on Russians' side. :)
Holds 71 rounds, recoil significant but not too bad, burst is incredible (all from the pc game experience :D ) Live in Kalifornia.

i have fired with a ppsh 41 and ppsh 43 too.the ppsh 41 fires well is you have a proper stance with it,do not grab the magazine when firing...left and just after the trigger guard and pull down to contrast the muzzle rising...if you use military ammo espect a good sound blast ...but the recoil is not heavy,,,when aquitance with the gun the hitting is good but beware of the long burst..
russian made large use of tracer ammo in war,to make easy the aiming in assault mode.when you aiming ,after made you familiar with the open bolt, is pretty ease hit a uman target until 50 m.

Best weapon

For MOUT it would be my choice if I did not have to fight as a commie in WWII.
The M2 carbine is up there too.

for the close assault the PPSH 41 with a couple of drum magazine is far better then winchester M2,
Usually the russian have a drum inserted in the weapons and 3 32 round magazine on ammo pounch...but is not so uncommon se man with two drums ,one on the weapon and other in a pounch on the belt..

Back