PPC Revolvers.

Amati

Police Pistol Competition revolvers. Bull barrel, Aristocrat rib, highly accurate. I want to avoid building one from scratch so where is the place where used ones are traded?
Thank you.

I think there's a Model 15 PPC revolver
on Gunbroker right now, under search
for Smith & Wesson Model 15 .38 special

It's listed on page 2 of the site.

Also do a general search for PPC revolvers
on GB.

Also one offered in N. Georgia Outdoors
Trader but owner not willing to ship and
asking price is three time the GB one.

I think a lot of contestants just made due
with either tuned up Pythons or tuned up
Smith 586s.

Last edited:
My brother has a Ruger secuirty six with a 6" Colt Python barrel on it, vent rib.It was built by Bill Davis for PPC. Has a vent rib on it. Beautiful gun with an incredible blue luster finish.
They called these "Cougers".

You are over a month late. There must of been a PPC Team's worth of revolvers on Gun Broker in late February thru early March. I scored the nicest one of the group. I actually think it is new. Police trade-in from the ST. Tammany Parris, Louisiana either police or sheriff's department. There were I think 7of them sold from there. Mine was build on a S&W Model 10-7 coming out of the S&W Factory in 1983. The production gun was probably turned over to Ken Eversull, Master Gun Smith, for the conversion. it features a 6" slabbed sided, heavy contour custom barrel and Bill Davis custom sight rib manufactured by Aristocrat. The rib has a rear windage adjustment and front sliding elevation adjustment preset for 7, 25, & 50 yards. Revolver is special tuned for double-action shooting in the NRA PPC Course. The hammer has been bobbed and has an installed trigger stop. It weights approximately 3 lbs. 10 ozs.

I won it for $584.00. You can find pictures at this link: https://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=593474&highlight=eversull

Timing is everything. Congratulations on a great gun, well bought too. It couldn't be duplicated for four times the amount.

Wish I had bought one when they were available from Dan Wesson. 1:14 twist barrel, factory action job, Aristocrat sight rib, extra heavy shroud (EWK Arms sells something similar).

Also do a Google search on Bill Davis. I think his company sells firearms along with his custom components.

You mean something like this?

It's my Bill Davis gun. It was built on a S&W 581 frame. Sorry, it's not for sale.

Aloha, Mark

Here are the ones I referenced in Post # 4 above. First is the GB listing number, then a description of the firearm, then the sold price. I think pictures are still available with the full listing information. I won the the third from the bottom revolver.

741631629 S&W 10-6 PPC (EVERSULL) .38spl EXC Cond! SOLD $710.00

743955544 Smith & Wesson 10-6 Eversull PPC .38spl VGC! SOLD $685.00

745069614 S&W 10-7 Eversull PPC Gun .38cal VGC! SOLD $584.00

747272451 S&W 10-5 Clark Custom PPC .38spl Good+! SOLD $706.00

747886297 S&W 10-6 PPC (EVERSULL) .38spl VERY GOOD COND! SOLD $595.85

Back