PP-K.O.'D AGAIN!!!

IZZY

This is my third and certainly final american made ppk! The last one was returned to the factory ( with no less than four problems). This one is a ...worked great at first...had it nickled I was so happy with it. I have been carrying it for a year in it's new coat and while at the range to sight in my AK'S ( lovely rifles), I decide to get some practice in with my carry gun and a BIG problem happens.................. The gun trigger Does not engage the hammer!!!! K.O.! Gun does not fire!

If I had to use this substandard German wana'be I would a dead little sack in no time...

The gun was unloaded and visualy inspected...numerous times I try the DA...nothing...the SA trigger works o.k.in fustration I give the gun a knock or two on it's side. Guess what? The trigger starts to work again!I bang on it with my bare hands again and the trigger fails again?

Any Ideas?

I guess its a loose operating mechanisim...could this be due to the assembaly after the Nickel finnish?

Or am I another victim of the american mass production philosophy?

It sounds like the trigger spring end has jumped out of its slot in the draw bar. That will cause failure to fire in DA.

Jim

Back