Poz's research paper!

DC

Moderator Emeritus
I like it....alot.
Narrative style....logical progression, humorous, well developed ideas and position.

He did a fine job.

It is a doc file so you won't go to a website...your puter will ask you to save to disk (download) or open it in Wordpad for Windows users...dunno about you Mac types.

www.tcsn.net/doncicci/isearch.doc

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

Poz-
I read every word of it. *Great* prose; *Great* wit; *Great* presentation; *Great* paper. A+++

You win the "Why The Firing Line Exists" Award for 1999!

To paraphrase Jeff Cooper: We are reminded that quoting the words of the Founders of our country is quite enough to gain one a reputation as a "dangerous" person in today's society.

Watch your six!
Rich Lucibella

I must concur w/ the rest that said job well done! I really enjoyed reading it.(i must say a surprise to me). If only i could have written so well in school, hell, or even now!
good work! :)

------------------
fiat justitia

Poz,
Bubba, ya done good!Excellent work which proves the youth of America are better than some people think.
I am both honored and humbled that you chose to include my ramblings in your paper. I must point out that the words are not really mine. This is a standard point used to support CCW for many years. Truthfully,I have no idea who said it first. Thanks anyway.

Well thanks... actually thanks alot, it's been quite some time since i attempted a serious peice. (my usual venue is more in line with essays on mens bathroom politics, and on the dangers of America's exploding cattle)

But really, you guys deserve at least 60% of the credit there. I was pretty much lost before i decided to make my post. I think 20% of the credit goes to Vivarin and Mountain Dew as well, as i drafted and then revised it in about 4 days.

But if you guys meant half of what you said, then 20% is quite enough for me.

Grayfox-- i thought that needed to be included, it was a good point, and i dont think i could have phrased it any better. But i wonder who my teacher will think you are...

-Poz

Back