posting pictures...

BadMedicine

Can anyone tell me how to post a pic. I don't want to send it in and have them post it, I want to be able to post it myself right below my writing. I found the code to enter, but need to know how to make my picture have a "htm." or whatever it needs to be to post it. That doesn't mean you have to draw the pic off a website does it? Thanx for any help.

The only pictures you can use are those that have an address. They have to be posted somewhere on the web. I saw your web page, just make another page that you can post your pictures on. I have a junk page.

crossfox1.jpg

That you? You'd be in trouble if you lived close by. My sixteen year old daughter thought you were cute.

Robert

Even with the dead dog? My girlfriends won't even look at my hunting pics. That's how I know they're not "keepers" :D

So I go into the web page manager, and cut and paste that code for that pic, into the subject box? I'll try one.

nickerikkings.jpg

WOW,neet pictures. my daughter and her Husban just moved to AK, were thinking about see them next year! when the best month.

That depends my good man, that depends. If you wanna hunt moose, caribou, deer, bear, I'd go for september. If you wanna hunt Bear, wolves, fox, coyote, and lynx, shoot for december or january. If you wanna fish the King salmon run (big fish above) mid to late june. red salmon(the best tasting in my opinion) early july. Silver salmon are good right now in valdez, but the run is getting over here in anchorage, so the second week of august. I'd personally come up for the kings. they fight the best, are the biggest, and that's about the best time of summer, it's day light 21-22 hours long :) You'll probably have fun whenever you come up though. Right now I'm about 2 years into a lifelong hunting/fishing trip :)

BadMedicine,
Stop describing Arkansas because I'm starting to drool. I do not need to pack all my Yankee belongings and move to become a hillbilly. So please help me out by telling me the hunting and fishing in Arkansas sucks. Much appreciated :)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ArmySon:
BadMedicine,
Stop describing Arkansas because I'm starting to drool. I do not need to pack all my Yankee belongings and move to become a hillbilly. So please help me out by telling me the hunting and fishing in Arkansas sucks. Much appreciated :)
[/quote]

I think BM means AK as in Alaska, not Arkansas. Or is their an Anchorage, Arkansas? ;)

------------------
Just one of the Good Guys

I was really thrown off by that posting, so to prevent making a fool outt of my self I just kept quite. AK is the abbriviation for alaska. And yes, I live in anchorage. I don't think they have moose and caribou and a king salmon run in arkansas, can't say for sure though, I've never been there.

I'm in Arkansas, we don't. I'd like to have a second home in Alaska.

Damned Alaskans. I don't think any one state has more fun per capita than AK.

------------------
"Anyone feel like saluting the flag which the strutting ATF and FBI gleefully raised over the smoldering crematorium of Waco, back in April of ‘93?" -Vin Suprynowicz

Back