• Anything ‘published’ on the web is viewed as intellectual property and, regardless of whether it displays a copyright symbol or not, is therefore copyrighted by the originator. The only exception to this is if there is a “free and unrestricted reuse” statement associated with the work.

In order to protect our members and TFL from possible litigation, all members must abide by the following new rules:

1. Copying and pasting entire articles from another site to TFL is strictly prohibited. The same applies to articles from print or other media, and to posting photographs taken of copyrighted pages or other media.

2. Copyright law provides for “fair use” of portions of a copyrighted work. You can copy no more than a SINGLE paragraph from the article to your post (3 or 4 sentences at most).

3. You must provide a link to the article along with the name of website. For example: ww.xxx.yyy/zzz (The Lower Thumbsuck Daily News).

4. You must provide, in your own words, a brief summary of the article AND your reasons for believing it will be of interest to TFL members. Failure to do so may result in the thread being closed or your post being deleted as a “cut and paste drive by.”

5. Photographs and other images are also copyrighted. "Hotlinking" of images (so that it appears in your message) from other sites is also prohibited unless you own rights to the image. If you wish to share an image, provide a clickable link to it.

Posts that do not follow these new guidelines will be altered or deleted by staff. Members who continue to violate this policy may lose their posting privileges at TFL.

Thank you for your cooperation and your participation in TFL, the leading online forum for firearms enthusiasts.

Posting Pictures from a IPhone???

PunchinPaper

How is it done?
Do any of you do it?
Help please!
I searched for answers but didn't find any.
It's possable I over looked the "how to".

Last edited:
1). In your "Reply Box" go just above your keyboard and look for "Open Advanced Options" in a gray box.

2). You can either take a picture where it says "Camera" or if you already have taken the picture go to "Photo Album"

3). Select the picture you want. Look on the bottom for the option to "Upload to This Forum or Tapatalk Hosted." I always use "This Forum"

4). It may take a second to convert but once uploaded it will ask you for size, "Smaller" or "Original". I've always chosen the smaller because of speed/time compression

5). Once uploaded you it will go back to the Menu Screen that says "Advanced Options" you should see your picture on the bottom.

6). Look at the very top and it should have a menu item listed "Close Advanced Options" Once you push that button it will return you to your message window and you can send.

Good Luck!

Zen I dont see "Open advanced options" anywhere.
All I have on mine is "Additional options", and i can't find "upload this to forum" here either. I'm lost!!

Back