Posting on the Rosie board.

B. Strong

Inactive
Hey guys,
Rich is doing a great job over a the Rosie board putting the word out in favor of gun ownership. How about some of you other guys/gals gert involved? I'm over there posting under tcatsdad.
www.rosie.com will get you there, then go to the Warner Bros. message boards.

HTTP/1.0 500 Server error.

Error from webdaemon client:

The client has found an un-recoverable error which has caused it to stop processing. No results will be returned.

Error:

Unable to auto-start Webdaemon, check permissions and existence

Try wbboards.warnerbros.com/ultimate/cgi but please be careful. There's a lot of screaming there and lots of kids trying acting out. After two weeks it's calmed down a bit and we've made some real converts...see wbboards.warnerbros.com/ultimate/files/Forum53/HTML/006874.html . the discussion seems to be winding down now.

Lot's of good input from our side there and some of the fence sitters have appreciated the info. As for the dyed-in-the-wool ProCriminal types, they'll tend to hit and run, sniping posts and then disappearing. We also have our share of embarrassments in terms of posters.

In short, if you go there, pretend you're still on TFL. Be civil and factual. Take the High Road
Rich

[This message has been edited by Rich Lucibella (edited June 04, 1999).]

Rich,

>We also have our share of embarrassments in terms of posters.<

Unfortunately that is true, but I wonder if they all really are pro gun people? Some seem to be trying to embarrass us. I even challenged one and never heard from him again.

Come on over guys, it is mostly fun and I agree Rich is doing a fantastic job, I post when I have the time under the user name johnhunter.

------------------
John - NRA - Lifer

Back