Post Pictures of Your Trophy Wall(s)/Room(s)!

MassHunter2190

And make sure to tell us how they got there!

-Mounts
-Skulls
-Sheds
-And anything else that's interesting and hunting related

I did a search and didn't find anything like this, sorry if it's a repeat.

I'll try to post mine tomorrow.

ok these are not mine but my dad's. Only took a pic of a couple of them and missed the 3-4 full duck mounts, 2-3 more deer mounts, and some others, but here is his Elk he killed in oklahoma a couple years ago, and a deer killed on his land here in oklahoma.

Attachments

• ernie2.jpg
    ernie2.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 213
  • white1.jpg
    white1.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 186
  • ernie1.jpg
    ernie1.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 178
How about a game preparation room (aka garage)? Even after I get this critter tanned, I doubt my wife would have anything to do with displaying it in our house. I need to build a 'game shed' as a hangout or something....

286139.JPG

Wall of Shame

Shalako, ha ha, I have quite a few of my "trophies" relegated to what I affectionately refer to as my "wall of shame". It's a wall inside my pole barn. I put all my small racks out there and the stuff that my wife doesn't allow in the house. I have 4 or 5 European mounts that I did myself that she's not too keen on. I do have a couple pronghorn mounts, turkey tails and a bear rug in the house though, no pictures however.

I must confess, those are not mine. They are hanging at the ranch house where I go for day/doe hunts. So, I'm not sure what gun it is.

Here are my trophies, Pheasant is a family heirloom. Mammals are from WY, fowl are local. The first Pronghorn actually scores just enough to make SCI.

mounta.JPG

mountb.JPG

Back