Possible new world record moose!

Who knows?

It's a nice moose, but who can tell how nice with that horrid picture? They opened up the depth of field to infinity, and put the hunter back behind the moose. Even if he's leaning on the tail, he's 6 feet behind the rack, at least. This trick of foreshortening is just dumb, and demeans a probably impressive trophy.

I despise these kinds of photos. I much prefer the shot below it, in which the hunter has the mulie's rack in his hand as he kneels alongside the animal.

Grrr.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Stupid ForeShortened Moose photo.jpg
    Stupid ForeShortened Moose photo.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 324
Long Path pretty much took the words right out of my mouth.

When someone shoots a good one, they should take an HONEST pic. When the viewer can tell that the picture taker fiddled around with the camera angles and placement, it sort of taints the whole thing IMO.

Why work to make a record breaker look bigger than it is...

Ahhh, you guys have struck a nerve with me. I don't know why it ticks me off so bad, but when people purposefully take photos in an attempt to make something look bigger, AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, dang does that set me off. I subscribe to Washington Fishing and Hunting News and the photos in there make me sick. If any of you out there are one of those people, STOP IT. You look like damned fools. Especially the fish pictures.

Now what

See, this is why I don't hunt anything bigger than a deer. Now the fun is over and the "WORK" begins. How far away is the truck??? :eek:

Bigfoot: Did ja know that kitty is great as fijitas? Nice clean white meat, almost pearl in color.

Back