Pomona Gunshow on Fri

mic007tfp

Hey, does anyone out there know how to get there and what time it runs at on Friday? I'm coming from Riverside. Thanks!

Do any of you know about how far away lytle creek range is from pomona? If its within an hour Ill probably go to the show friday morning and go shooting there after.

------------------
"We should definitely get you out this month." - Bushmaster Customer Service 06/04/99

I still have not recieved my order!

Hey, B. Isn't there a big-old fire at Lytle Creek? It was 100 acres or so but it may be out by now. I'd call first to see if they're open for business. As for the Pomona show, it's a small one - only 1500 tables or so. I suppose it's better than nothing but the narc to vendor ratio will be pretty high, given recent events.

Later,
Rich

Its not as big as there huge one but its still is a decent size. There will be alot of undercover cops I think Ill try to sell my airsoft MP5 (it looks real enough) to them just for fun. (just kidding)

Thanks I forgot about that fire. I hope its still open that was my plan for the weekend.

------------------
"We should definitely get you out this month." - Bushmaster Customer Service 06/04/99

I still have not recieved my order!

Back