polymer jericho 941 / baby eagle disassembly

MJR

Inactive
Does anyone know how to disassemble the frame of a polymer Jericho 941 / Baby Desert Eagle? I found instructions on-line for the metal version, but I can't find them for the polymer.

Once the sear is out of the frame, it looks like I can just punch out two roll pins and then remove the hammer assembly as a single piece and remove the trigger assembly as a single piece. But I'm really not sure. I'm new to this and still learning a lot.

I'd really appreciate any help. Thanks.

Gotta' ask before giving the usual answer (you know the one - "if you have to ask you shouldn't"):
Why do you need to take the parts out of the frame?
Are you trying to improve something with different parts?

Gotta love the 2 useless answers. I know this is an old post but maybe he wants to have it cerakoted.
I came across this post because i am searching the same info. I searched for a complete disassembly of my FN and found one on youtube. Saved me some $$ when I had it coated. Now I am doing the same with my 941 poly.

So far I haven't found anything on the net for the poly. If the op is still around and had any luck, let me know. Thanks

"...the 2 useless answers..." Did you read the "appreciate any help"? No mention of Cerakote either.
And a Jericho 941 is a Jericho 941. Disassembly has nothing to do with the material of the frame.

"There's absolutely no reason to strip the thing that far" <<< useless

There are some slight differences between the poly and steel frame. mainly in the frame and the hammer assembly.

Last edited:
Back